Tuesday, January 25, 2011

no-bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies



NO-BAKE COOKIES

INGREDIENTS
2 cups of sugar
4 tbsp cocoa
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of milk
1 cup of peanut butter
1 tbsp of vanilla
3 cups of oatmeal
waxed paper


 In a heavy sauce pan bring the first 4 ingredients to a boil.  Let it boil for 1 minute.  Then turn the stove off.

Add the peanut butter...

Add the vanilla...

Add the oatmeal and mix well.

 Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.  Let them completely cool.

 I added some candy coated chocolate pieces to make them fun.  I took them to the workers at the Children's Home.

5 comments:

rutledgeramblings said...

Yummo!!! Love the new blog design!! (and you too!) Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike (maybe because you're my granddaughter). I made a batch of these recently and ate them all by myself! I know the workers enjoyed them.

Love,
MaSue

Rutledge 7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rutledge 7 said...

Thanks for the comments. I love getting them. -Aubrey

Brandi Hasley said...

These are my aunt's favorite cookies, and I have to make them for her all the time. She never can get them to do right. Lol!